New TalkingArch website is live!

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 18:35:55 EST 2014

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce the new TalkingArch
website.
http://talkingarch.tk/
It is still under construction, but the main part is online and usable,
and Chris Brannon's latest build is up on the download page, as it is
still the latest version for the moment. If anyone has any feedback,
good or bad, let me know, as I modified my own hand-coded template to
make this website go live in a relatively short amount of time.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"