new TalkingArch maintainers

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Fri Jan 10 11:35:36 EST 2014

Chris,

On behalf of myself and quite a few of the folks from my raspberry-vi
community, thanks very much for your work on Talking Arch and for
sharing it with us.

I knew nothing of Arch Linux before I bought a Pi, and after coming to
like Arch very much it was great to find your talking version for the
desktop.  I now use Talking Arch on both platforms and the desktop
version is a great environment for cross-compiling for ARM.

Long live Talking Arch.

Mike