new TalkingArch maintainers

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Fri Jan 10 11:00:24 EST 2014

TalkingArch now has a team of two new maintainers: Kelly Prescott and
Kyle (surname not given).  I think it's in extremely capable hands!
I'm sure one of them will post to this list with a link to the new
homepage and other info.

I made my first public release in December of 2008.  It's hard to
believe that I've been doing TalkingArch for five years.  It's even
harder to believe that I'm finally dropping it.
TalkingArch started out as something for my own personal use.  I wanted
to install Arch, and there weren't really any options at the time.
I released it publicly, because I thought others might be interested.  I
was really surprised with how well it took off in the blind Linux community.
All in all, my work on TalkingArch was very educational and often lots
of fun, with the occasional frustration here and there.
I'm glad that people appreciated it enough to step forward and offer to
maintain it, once I had decided to stop working on it.

It's an ending for me, but it's a new beginning for TalkingArch.
So congratulations and best of luck to Kyle and Kelly!

-- Chris