2 Logs For Greg-and-Others

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue Feb 18 09:37:48 EST 2014

The kernel is built from the debian kernel-source package. The config s
identical to the one from the stock debian 3.2.0 kernel as well.  A
omplete description of how I built the kernel can be found on the page I
mentioned yesterday on how to build a patched kernel. The URL is
http://www.iavit.org/~john/debian/build.html

--
---
John G. Heim, 608-263-4189, jheim at math.wisc.edu