2 Logs For Greg-and-Others

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Tue Feb 18 01:12:11 EST 2014

Ok, I had a look at the beginning of both of your make.log files. The
example I'm pasting below is from the blc module, but they both fail
for the same reason:

ERROR: Kernel configuration is invalid.
         include/generated/autoconf.h or include/config/auto.conf are
         missing.
         Run 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel src to fix it.

If John provided a linux-headers package for the kernel, then grab and
install it. If he didn't, then ... If there is a kbuild package for
the new kernel, install that too.

BTW, this does seem to be a 32-bit kernel, so ignore my earlier
comments on 32-bit VS. 64-bit. The lvm issues you're seeing is
something else to sort out, but let's deal with one thing at a
time. If anything else I've said so far needs to be corrected, then
I'm sure someone else will jump in and do that.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net
skype: gregn1