Attention John Heim, About your Custome Kernel?

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Tue Feb 11 14:00:46 EST 2014

That's what I suspect, too... that this won't help. Unless I can find a USB
to serial adapter that will trick the system into letting it have 3f8, 2f8,
3e8 or 2e8, this won't help any more than the PCI serial card I have in
right now that my braille display and brltty are using. Just wanted to
confirm.

I've checked the motherboard manual once for serial headers. It's an Asus
board, and I was a bit surprised it didn't have the headers. But it is a
micto-atx, and I guess they have to cut something. Still, I might check
again. I do miss my boot-time speech a lot.

Thanks,
Keith