Raspberry VI/Pi, accessibility progress

Mike Ray mike at raspberryvi.org
Sat Nov 2 08:49:54 EDT 2013

Hello,

I've just written a progress page for our raspberryvi web site and
published it.  Here is the link if anyone's interested.  It says what
we've been doing since the beginning of the year and where accessibility
on the Pi is at currently:

http://www.raspberryvi.org/accessibility-progress

The site home page is at:

http://www.raspberryvi.org/

And our freelists email list is still going although it's pretty quiet.

To join send a 'subscribe' email to:

raspberry-vi-request at freelists.org

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray
Analyst/Programmer

I KEEP six honest serving-men, They taught me all I know. Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who.
-- Rudyard Kipling (paraphrased)

Interested in accessibility on the Raspberry Pi?
Visit: http://www.raspberryvi.org/

 From where you can join our mailing list for visually-impaired Pi hackers