getting started with orca

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed May 15 20:06:34 EDT 2013

hello all:
I had a couple questions.
First, I just installed a copy of debian on a vbox and had someone help
me through the process. We got orca going, but I'd like to be able to
install debian with orca support. Is there a way to do this?

Second, I'd like to make orca come up at login--is this possible?
Finally, I'm noticing that it's really laggy in the terminal and doesn't
even read in the root terminal. Any ideas on how to fix this would be cool.
Thanks,

--
Take care,
Ty