OpenMary tts

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri May 10 22:42:17 EDT 2013

So it would seem that these jar archives are mostly voices that could be
packaged separately from the sources available in other repositories.
That's the way distros like to package things anyway, so it may just be
a matter of separating these things out, building each one as needed and
packaging it, and then building and packaging OpenMary itself. Not the
easiest thing to do in this situation, as it may require forking the git
repository, but it's definitely not impossible. If I can make it work
here, I'll try packaging it for the Arch User Repository. I don't
currently have a way to make Debian packages at the moment, which would
certainly be more useful to users of Debian, Ubuntu and derivatives.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"