the direction of speakup

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri May 10 08:55:05 EDT 2013

I have read that there is some instability with the Pi sound driver, but
it usually involves distortion, clicks or pops rather than kernel
crashes. Just for laughs, try running something like Sox or another
application that makes a lot of sound. I'm guessing that the sound
driver is crashing the kernel, but I could be wrong, since I haven't yet
purchased one. I would definitely try to rule out that possibility first.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"