Source

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Wed May 8 13:35:02 EDT 2013

Mike: The source for speakup has not been kept up to date in the
speakup git repo at linux-speakup.org since speakup was initiated into
the kernel staging tree. Someone needs to sync them once again but
nobody has. Whoever set-up the staging repo should have back ported
but that never happened either. Whether we resync them or not really
depends on what we decide to do with speakup for the future.

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!