Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

Amanda Rush amanda at customerservant.com
Fri Mar 29 11:33:53 EDT 2013

I spoke to my local and state NFB representatives last year around this
time, and was told that if I could find a lawyer who would take this on,
and provide the money and other such, then the NFB would then maybe be
willing to back this. But since I'm not rich, and don't have steady work,
this is pretty much impossible. I would love to find someone possibly more
in the know/higher up to talk to. People's jobs and educations are on the
line because of this.