Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 29 12:22:02 EDT 2013

I'll ask IAVIT's lawyer about it this afternoon. I know he feels very
strongly about this stuff but I can't volunteer his time.  I am about as
sure as I can be though, that he will be willing to advise anyone who
wants to get started. I'm sure he can tell you exactly what you have a
right to ask of Red Hat and what to do if they turn you down.