Red Hat Enterprise 6.2

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Mar 29 10:47:58 EDT 2013

IMO, the shocking thing isn't that REL doesn't have the speakup modules,
it's that Red Hat apparently just threw up it's hands and said, "Sorry,
blind people, no certs for you." Somebody should  sue them. There's no
substitute for certification from RH itself. They *have* to make that
accessible.

This is the kind of thing that steams my wheaties. It's part of the
reason I help create the International Association of Visually Impaired
Technologists (www.iavit.org).