speakup goes oops/bye-bye on wheezy

acollins at icsmail.net acollins at icsmail.net
Sat Jun 29 10:43:26 EDT 2013

That's very strange, I have a built in inte;l hda device too.  I'll have
to check out the sound destination and see if there is something screwy.
 I was playing with the live cd in order to check out what problems I
might have.

Oh by the way, I solved my brltty problem.  I installed the earlier
version that comes with squeeze, then upgraded to 4.5, and now it's
working fine.

Since my laptop and desktop machines are working fine with squeeze, I'm
tempted to just bypass wheezy for a while.Thanks,
Gene