fedora and speakup

Alonzo mariachiac at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:57:33 EDT 2013

Hello,
I found the packages... It was the staging models in fussin as you said
accordingly in the last message. However, the pulse audio issue seems to
be affecting things. I do not know enough about pulse to disable it. I i
touch /usr/bin/pulseaudio the who system breaks in terms of audio. I
tried removing the alsa plugins for pulseaudio and tht didn't do the trick.
There was another way I recall, but it was placing some file in your
home directory, but I don't have any recollection of what file it was.
It was a file that faked pulse audio running.

Alonzo