fedora and speakup

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722 7209 wacker at octothorp.org
Tue Jun 25 22:44:59 EDT 2013

Hi Alonzo,

      I'm not yet running a modern version of Fedora, so I don't know how
the interaction with Pulseaudio might have changed. Janina runs f18 with
no problems. I believe that Al does also. What do you mean when you say
that Rpmfusion didn't have a tmp package? If I can help further, call or
write. Calling is faster.

--
           Bill in Denver