Speakup-enabling recovery or administrative distributions

Techswing33 techswing33 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 23:51:43 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions. I've got a lot more
information than I did.

What I'm thinking is getting each original distro via iso, mounting it
via loopback, then copying it out to read/write media. I then can make
whatever startup changes needed, and if needed chroot in to it and
install any needed packages/compile any needed kernels.

Is this correct so far? If it is, how then do I remaster this it would
be a directory on host system in to an iso?

Thanks.
Dave.