Speakup-enabling recovery or administrative distributions

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Mon Dec 2 00:30:41 EST 2013

Since most/all livecd distros use squashfs or some such, simply
mounting an iso via loopback and copying what's on it to rw media
won't work. I can't speak for the other live distro you mentioned, but
the way you propose doing it certainly won't work with
systemrescuecd. Your question indicates you didn't read through the
link I posted to the systemrescuecd manual. If you want to customize
systemrescuecd, I really suggest you read that chapter in the
manual. Customization is certainly possible, but it isn't a straight
forward walk in the park.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net