Speakup-enabling recovery or administrative distributions

John G. Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Sun Dec 1 19:10:34 EST 2013

Have you heard of grml? Grml (pronounced gremel) is a lot like system rescue CD but it supports software speech and has some other accessibility features. You do need to load the speakup_soft module and run espeakup after the system boots. But it helps you to know when to type the commands by beeping. It also has built in braille support.

Scent fwom my ipood`