Screen help

Devon Stewart devonst17 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 01:14:01 EDT 2013

I did this a while back. It got a bit unusable on a remote machine, but it could work for you:

Create a script, and use this in your inittab (or however you launch your VTs)

Use 'tty' to determine your TTY name
Look for a screen session matching that name.
If it doesn't, create it.
If it does, attach to it.

Should be pretty straight forward. I used a technique like this to separate shell history files per VT for a friend of mine.

-Devon

Mar 31, 2013 22:20、Tony Baechler <tony at baechler.net> のメッセージ: