note to the TalkingArch users

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 23:54:25 EDT 2012

No problem. I can keep the documentation updated, and I'll likely record
a new audio tutorial also, since the one that is available is now pretty
old. I'll also clone the git repo and try to submit some patches. Of
course you can count on testing. I test new images every time they are
released so that I can document the process and fix anything that has
changed in the docs. I don't currently have a server for a git
repository, but I can probably setup something on my own machine or use
GitHub. Otherwise, if I make a patch, I don't have a problem submitting
it by email.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk