note to the TalkingArch users

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Sat Nov 3 21:47:57 EDT 2012

Kyle <kyle4jesus at gmail.com> writes:

> Need some help? I'm more than willing to help with anything you
> need.

Yes, the documentation definitely needs to stay current.  You've been a
big help here, answering questions from various people while I wasn't
bothering to check my personal email.  That's very much appreciated.  If
you want to help with docs, fee free to edit the wiki page.
And this is basically an open-source effort.  If you're up to the task
of folding the latest changes from Arch into the source for TalkingArch,
feel free to clone my git repo and update to your heart's content.  I'll
gladly accept good patches via email, or I could pull them from another
repo, given its URL.
If you have improvements, please share.
Not interested in writing patches?  I can always use a tester who can
also update docs to reflect the current state of the project.

In other words, contributions are definitely welcome.

-- Chris