note to the TalkingArch users

Chris Brannon chris at the-brannons.com
Sun Nov 4 11:42:53 EST 2012

Kyle <kyle4jesus at gmail.com> writes:

> No problem. I can keep the documentation updated, and I'll likely
> record a new audio tutorial also, since the one that is available is
> now pretty old. I'll also clone the git repo and try to submit some
> patches.

Well, I worked on TalkingArch this morning, and the patching is done.
It wasn't bad.
I'll push later today, and then I'll try to build a new snapshot next
time I have access to a more powerful machine.
I also need to make a new brltty-minimal package, including the systemd
service file from the brltty package in [extra].

Yes, an up-to-date audio tutorial would be awesome.

-- Chris