Any Survers Running Speakup?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat May 19 12:45:36 EDT 2012

Hi All:  Well, seeming a strange inquiree, I am going out-of-town with a
windows laptop, however, its quite `frustrating telnetting or ssh to my
shell-account, reading in windows.  Because I have an authorized copy of JAWS,
I cannot re-partission its hard-drive.  So some1 in our LUG suggested Colinux.
In addtion I am considering running GRML as a live-cd, but I don't know if I
could get speech in a live version?  So I got to wonder if I could run Speakup
with good sounding Eliquence or DecTalk speech from a server, like the windows,
screen-Access2Go?  There look to be newer versions of both GRML and Colinux.
Thanks in advance for any solutions, which maybe I could take a laptop to our
LUG next Saturday-and-configure.
Hart