latex

Justin Harford blindstein at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:17:07 EST 2012

Hi all

I have never really had much luck with rtf2latex. For example I just installed it again to see how it would go, and and it is not recognizing setspace, fancyhdr, my custom enviornment commands, or my footnotes. It also does not recognize the diacritic marks for Spanish.

What am I doing wrong to make it not work? I am using this on mac os x.

Justin