Ubuntu server

Øyvind Lode oyvind at lode.is
Sun Mar 4 10:32:50 EST 2012

Hi:

Any chance of finding Speakup in the Ubuntu server ISOs?

I need Speakup (software speech) to be able to install Ubuntu Server without sighted help.

I'm currently running Debian (stable) on my servers (but Debian is old/outdated packages) and I don't wanna go through the hassle of compiling from source to get latest apache and php etc.

I've used Arch in the past but a rolling release distro is not suited for a server in my opinion.

Running Debian sid/testing is also not a good solution.