hardware or software synths

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Jul 23 08:19:51 EDT 2012

Hi,
Something else no one seems to reference in these discussions is sound
quality speech wise.
Believe the ability to understand your speech, a  matter of personal
taste, carries in price consideration in a major way.  Likewise other
uses you will want to make for your sound card.
I prefer hardware speech to software, and personally would need two
sound cards if I went with software speech.
Just my take,
Karen