serial ports

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:36:16 EDT 2012

Wow! I definitely need to take a look at bios over lan. Sounds like a dream come true to me. Can this be accessed on a running machine, or does it require a telnet connection from another box at the bios setup screen? Additionally, I have been looking with a great deal of interest at the Coreboot project. Does anyone know if it will support modifying bios settings in this or another accessible way on supported motherboards? Well, I am sure that settings could be changed in the rom before flashing it, but does anyone know if it can be set accessibly after flashing?
~Kyle
--
Kyle is a droid.
The whole world knows it