Raspberry PI Arrived

Austin Seraphin au at sunbeem.net
Sat Jul 7 15:53:16 EDT 2012

Hi. I did the same as you and got my Pi. I chose to use Arch Linux. I've gotten it working, but haven't gotten Speakup working yet. I get errors with the portaudio alsa bridge or something. It says no such device. I'll dive deeper. Definitely a cool project. I wrote a little article about it.

Austin Seraphin
au at sunbeem.net