Raspberry PI Arrived

Jim Kutsch JimKutsch at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 11:12:35 EDT 2012

Glenn,
I'm in New Jersey.  As you probably know, the first day that orders were
being taken, all the order sites were overloaded.  The next day they had a
site where one could "express interest" in ordering.  I entered my name on
that list then a month ago was given a onetime password that allowed me to
order one.  It was delivered last week.

Jim