Installing orca and making it play nice with Speakup

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Jan 26 16:52:30 EST 2012

I forgot one thing in my last post. I've done the install of orca on
Debian through apt just to see how it goes. It came up speaking, and it
showed the window, but it was really weird because it did not let me
give it any feedback. It just rambled and rambled and wouldn't accept
anything. Has anyone played with this before? Any tips there would be cool.

--

Take care,
Ty

Sent from my toaster.