Is speakup no longer included in grml releases?

Marcel Oats moats at orcon.net.nz
Sat Jan 21 03:28:55 EST 2012

Hi, I have had to run the latest grml2hd from
/etc/shared/grml2hd
I believe, though this may not be the correct path.  It would appear that
you are not able to run it from anywhere anymore.

Also, I get frustrated at the fact that they are not running the same script
to initialize or unmute the soundcard that they do when you boot the live
cd, as sound is muted on a fresh grml2hd installation.

Marcel