espeakup-squeeze-i386.iso

Glenn GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Jan 5 00:27:21 EST 2012

Hi Kerry,
I didn't try the headphones, as I would have to dig some out, but it should
not be that, as I have booted up to many operating systems on this computer,
and I get software speech.
I tried your amixer commands, and that did not help.
Sounds like the folks working on this need to know about this audio chip so
they can write it into the code.
Glenn