espeakup-squeeze-i386.iso

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Thu Jan 5 00:36:18 EST 2012

it's supported in Alsa, it's a Realtek alc883 I believe however the hda
pin mappings are difficult.

I've got speech from grml on the Wind so i'll test this and see if I can
get the amixer fiddles for it and report them.
Basically a script fires up after boot and tries to figure out what you
have and tickle it in such a way that sound becomes audible.

regards, Kerry.