espeakup-squeeze-i386.iso

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Wed Jan 4 23:43:54 EST 2012

Try plug in headphones to the wind or unplug them to get sound on
speakers headphone and speakers are a different volume control.
I'll try this later on my wind U100 and tell you what results I get.
alt-f2 after boot, press enter.
amixer set Master 100%
amixer set Speaker 100%

might help will check this also.