experimental js and ajax capable text browser

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:13:01 EST 2012

Has any decision been made yet regarding licensing? I understand from
the original post that licensing was still undetermined.

Personally, I'm a big fan of the unlicense[1] or cc0[2] which can be
used for software, unlike most of the CC licenses. On the other hand, if
you still wish to retain copyright on the code while preserving software
freedom, GPL 2 or later is probably best, unless there's a specific
reason i.e. linking against incompatibly licensed code, that GPL can't
be used. Generally though, the whole GPL and linking thing usually works
the other way, where you can't link against a GPL licensed library with
a non-GPL licensed application, so I don't see this as a problem in this
case. Just some thoughts, hopefully there's something useful here.

[1]: http://unlicense.org/
[2]: http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/