experimental js and ajax capable text browser

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Tue Dec 11 12:14:59 EST 2012

I don't think we've really worked out an exact licensing type.  We
have a basic lisence aggreement in the root of the directory basically
saying that if our software blows up your system, you aggreee to
forget where we live.  Of course, if you like our software then you
aggree to send us truck loads of money in small unmarked bills or
preferably bitcoins.  For our part, we aggree to heartily spend all
received funds in decadent and illicit fashion.  What more of a
license could one wish?

   Kirk

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!