best cli web browser & email programs

Doug Smith braillefingers at gmx.com
Thu Apr 26 15:19:04 EDT 2012

I have an idea if anyone on here would be willing to help me with it.  Is there any way to use w3m with the
new v8 javascript engine used in google chrome?  Just take out the error handling code which simply says
that w3m is not able to handle javascript links and plug in whatever is needed to make it work with the
javascript engine.  I thought of that the other night, but I am not familiar enough with interconnecting C
and C++ nor am I familiar with deciding which files in a multi-file package to modify.  If I were, I would
try this.

If anyone is willing to help me, I will work with you.

Thank you.

Doug Smith