Cut-and-Paste in AT in Speakup?

Frost znvyyvfgf at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:26:21 EDT 2011

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 08:58:23PM +1000, pj at pjb.com.au wrote:
> I tried ed, and it crashes just as horribly as edbrowse:
>   BUG: scheduling while atomic: /swapper/0/0x10010000
> and gruesome system hang; only the off-switch works.
> So "something" is a bit of an understatement.

I haven't tried ed since Debian Lenny, when speakup's paste feature did
work in edbrowse, so I dunno.  As stated in the previous reply,
edbrowse's maintainer has the wrong URL for changes to the program.  The
SourceForge web page hasn't been current since before Lenny, and believe
me, I've mentioned the problem a number of times on the
debian-accessibility mailing list.

	Anyway, Paste stopped working in Squeeze, and is still the same
in wheezy so far.  I accidently hit the paste key in edbrowse just the
other day and kablooey. <.grins.>

				Michael

--
Linux User:	177869 # Powered By: Intel # http://rivensight.dyndns.org