Cut-and-Paste in AT in Speakup?

pj at pjb.com.au pj at pjb.com.au
Sat May 21 06:58:23 EDT 2011

I wrote:
> That's most unfortunate for old vi users such as myself.
> AFIAK edbrowse just reads lines from its stdin, just like ed,
> or bash, so I'm not sure why there should be a problem.

I tried ed, and it crashes just as horribly as edbrowse:
  BUG: scheduling while atomic: /swapper/0/0x10010000
and gruesome system hang; only the off-switch works.
So "something" is a bit of an understatement.

(I'm running debian squeeze:
  aptitude show espeakup
  Version: 1:0.71-1
  Depends: espeak, libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~), libespeak1 (>= 1.30)
)

Peter

http://www.pjb.com.au       pj at pjb.com.au      (03) 6278 9410
"Was der Meister nicht kann,   vermöcht es der Knabe, hätt er
 ihm immer gehorcht?"   Siegfried to Mime, from Act 1 Scene 2