booting GRML 2011.05

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Sat Jul 23 13:04:18 EDT 2011

Hi all. IS it just me, or are the GRML developers continuouly changing little
things, so that it becomes harder to get to the Grub boot prompt? Anyway, I am
trying to boot 2011.05, and thus far have been unsuccessful; I hear the dis spin
up, then spin back down; after typing "swspeak", or "grml swspeak", nothing
seems to happen. Does anyone know how to get from whatever the initial boot
screen is now, to the boot prompt so  that I can do the usual "grml swspeak"?
Thanks.
--
Igor

believed to be clean.