booting GRML 2011.05

Kerry Hoath kerry at gotss.net
Sat Jul 23 13:18:37 EDT 2011

they have streamlined this since 2010.5.

Boot the cd, it spins up. hit tab, then just type in swspeak or whatever
you want and hit enter.
I usually do the following:
boot cd, it is at the splash screen, hit tab. type:
swspeak ssh=grml

then I get speech and an ssh session with grml set as the login name and
password.

you can ssh in as user grml with password grml, then sudo su

Regards, Kerry.