Maximum lines and columns on the console

Frost znvyyvfgf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:22:16 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 01:04:11AM -0700, Hart Larry wrote:
> Here is an extensive followup of an earlier message about my 85
> lines.  Well, now I am enjoying 96--and-here's Dallas to explain

	Anything on how to move the GUI in Debian from Console 7 to say,
console 13?  I would sure like having 12 text consoles and not having
the GUI window right in the middle of everything, because I like using
Alt+Right and Left to move around, and with the GUI right there in the
middle of the console spread, it makes things look disorganized and
flakey.

				Michael