speechd-up

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL mengualjeanphi at free.fr
Sat Jul 16 21:32:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

Packaging speechd-up for Debian, I realise that a ubuntu package exists.
But I've a real question: the latest downloadable source seems to be
0.4. However, I find some guide for 0.5 release, and I see mentioned 0.5
on the Internet. Can someone explain me what's the latest release? and
where can I find 0.5 release if it's the latest? Does it exist as ubuntu
package (I find 0.5 mentioned but only 0.4 packages in repository)? I'd
like 0.5 for options such as -i not present in 0.4.

Thanks,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL