upgrading Debian trashes include directories?

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Thu Aug 25 23:57:07 EDT 2011

Hello:
I'm curious if anyone upgrading from squeeze to testing has had an issue
with an upgrade wiping out include directories? /usr/include/sys has
just vanished, as well as a couple of others. I had this problem
before--thinking it was something I did, I reinstalled Debian. Then I
upgraded and had the problem again. It looks like it's a problem in the
glibc dev library, but I can't really tell.

--

Take care,
Ty