What is .WITH. the Debian amd64 kernel and SpeakUP?

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Thu Sep 16 23:59:30 EDT 2010

Hello Kirk. Now that you mention it, I remember awhile back discussing this very
issue with William a while back; of course presumably, at that time the problem
was assumed to be within Espeakup as far as I know. I was just curious if you
were referring to the same problem or something else similar?

- --
Igor

believed to be clean.