questions about text-based e-mail

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Mon Sep 6 06:37:07 EDT 2010

Well, yes, pine--and-now alpine work well for reading news, or even grabbing
yenc encoded binaries--and-I can certainly tell you about that if you like.
While pine or alpine can thread messages, I like to read an index of a news
group in trn, however, we were hardly able to install in FC9.
Pine, well, sure you want to make changes, first disable menu at the bottom.
Then 1 thing you cannot do in trn, but in pine you can change settings for how
much quoting you will see.  I find that `extremely useful to have my quoting
set a minus 10, so I hear none.  Hope that helps
Hart