Fwd: Kumar Appaiah: Browsing with Elinks and using hooks

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Sep 1 12:35:51 EDT 2010

Hi.  I have to agree with you on this.  I still use elinks, but it's getting less and less.
Text browzers like elinks just haven't kept up with the current web.
Currently, the two browzers I use most often are firefox and the built in browzer on my cell phone.
Both support modern sites and have structual navigation.

          Kenny