Congratulations to speakup developers and arch architects

Michael Whapples mwhapples at aim.com
Tue Nov 30 07:44:39 EST 2010

I too would say well done to all involved with archlinux and speakup.
However my upgrade was slightly less smooth as I use OSS4 for sound and
the OSS4 package didn't work with kernel 2.6.36, I had to use oss-hg
from AUR but that has a problem with one of my sound cards in this
machine. I guess if I had stuck with ALSA everything would have gone
without any problems.

Michael Whapples